- Posted by JGlenn
- On 12 December 2014
- 0 Comments
YTN (TV & Radio News Corporation) brought me to Seoul, Korea to keynote the YTN Future Strategy Forum about global foresight strategies for innovative future Korea. Youngsook Park, Chair of the Korean Node organized series of television interviews and meetings with two innovative start-up companies in low cost nanotech graphene production and the other in creating an education and intellectual property online platform that could promote MP materials and teaching. Youngsook arranged for me to speak about technologies that could reduce accidents at Aju University and to speak at SK Telcom’s special unit Singularity99 (accelerating tech for the 99% of the world). I also met with a senior representative of LS Group (a large Korean holding company) about MP relations. Youngsook sent a list of news media coverage of the visit listed below.
All the best,
Jerome C. Glenn, CEO
YTN broadcast live his keynote for 40 minutes on 10 December on channel 24.
YTN Science aired Jerry’s key note
YTN website printed Jerry’s visit and his speech
News1 printed Jerry’s keynote at YTN.
Youngnam Daily printed Jerry’s visit and his speech
Newsis printed Jerry’s keynote speech at Kyunggi Province and Aju University “Futures and Safety” Conference on 11 December
Indaily printed Jerry’s visit
1. KBS TV1 “New Year Special 2045” interview will be aired on 1 January 2015.
2. EBS TV “Future Jobs and Young Generations” will be aired on 1 January 2015.
3. The Energy and Environment Daily interviewed Jerry and will soon be published.
4. Nabi Art Center TV interviewed Jerry and will soon be aired.
5. Korean Police Co-op interviewed Jerry.