Date of launch: 2008
Institution hosting the Node: Zvi Meitar Institute at Reichman University, Israel.
Objective: Foresight/Futures Research studies.
Foresight/Futures Research studies, such as:
- AI and Governance: initial discussions with Jerry. We would be happy to cooperate with other nodes on this topic
- Research, Teaching & Consulting at the Institute for Futures Research in Education (established in the Israel Ministry of Education)
- MP Work/Tech 2050 was presented and included in the course kit/website of the Institute
- Hebrew articles/presentations on Work/Tech 2050 Scenarios
- Publishing the book “Tripping Points on the Roads to Outwit Terror” in cooperation between MP partners from Israel Canada and the US
- Roey Tzezana. Futurist and Head of Methodologies
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aharon-hauptman-17044/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AHFutures