15 Ways You can Participate in The Millennium Project:
- You can add your updates and improvements to the short versions of the 15 Global Challenges at:
- You can add yourself to the public listserv at: http://www.millennium-project.org/millennium/listserv.html
- You can contact the Chair of a Millennium Project in your area of the world.
- You can apply to be an intern with the Millennium Project.
- You can suggest research and joint projects, e.g., if you are doing a futures research project in your area and would like to have global futures input, or you think a global assessment of some future issue that has never been studied before, or you are creating some new future-oriented adventure and see potential synergies with The Millennium Project, email to email@example.com
- You can contact your local universities to explore using the annual State of the Future report
http://www.millennium-project.org/millennium/2010SOF.html in global issues or futures-related courses and Futures Research Methodology Version 3.0 in courses on research methods and futures courses
- Or if you are a teacher or professor, you can integrate these materials in your classes contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can suggest an item to email@example.com for the monthly environmental security reports.
- You can enter the competition for the Global Millennium Prize.
- You can write articles for the general public using the State of the Future as a source of ideas to help public understanding of the challenges we face around the world. If you do, send us an electronic copy and we will post on our press room:http://www.millennium-project.org/millennium/press.html
- You can explore The Millennium Project in Second Life: http://mpcollab.org/MPbeta1/node/1694
- If the Executive Summary of the 2010 State of the Future is not in your language, you can translate it.
- You can volunteer. Let us know what would like to do.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can purchase the 2011 State of the Future at: http://www.millennium-project.org/millennium/2011SOF.html#order and/or Futures Research Methodology version 3.0 at: http://www.millennium-project.org/millennium/FRM-V3.html#order
- You can donate to The Millennium Project – as a non-profit tax exempt organization.