15 Ways You can Participate in The Millennium Project:
- You can add your updates and improvements to the short versions of the 15 Global Challenges through the new Global Futures Intelligence System (GFIS). See: http://millennium-project.org/millennium/challenges.html
- You can ask to be added to one of The Millennium Project's discussion groups. See: http://millennium-project.org/millennium/listserv.html
- You can contact the Chair of a Millennium Project Node in your area of the world.
- You can apply to be an intern with the Millennium Project.
- You can suggest research and joint projects; e.g., if you are doing a futures research project in your area and would like to have global futures input, or you think a global assessment of some future issue that has never been studied before, or you are creating some new future-oriented adventure and see potential synergies with The Millennium Project, email: Jerome.Glenn@millennium-project.org
- You can contact your local universities to explore using the annual State of the Future report in global issues or futures-related courses and Futures Research Methodology Version 3.0 and/or FUTUTRES in courses on research methods and futures courses. If you are a teacher or professor and want to integrate these materials in your classes, please contact: Jerome.Glenn@Millennium-Project.org
- You can suggest additional futures research methods to our current list at: http://millennium-project.org/millennium/FRM-V3.html#toc
- You can write articles for the general public using the State of the Future as a source of ideas to help public understanding of the challenges we face around the world. If you do, send us an electronic copy to be posted in our press room.
- You can translate the Executive Summary of the State of the Future editions of your choice that are not in your language.
- You can subscribe to the Global Futures Intelligence System (GFIS)
- You can apply to become a real-time Reviewer of one or more of the Global Challenges in GFIS. Send your resume or bio to Jerome.Glenn@Millennium-Project.org
- You can purchase the State of the Future and/or Futures Research Methodology version 3.0 or other publication at: http://millennium-project.org/millennium/publications.html
- You can donate to The Millennium Project – as a non-profit tax exempt organization.
- You can volunteer. Let us know what you would like to do.
Email to: Kelley.Glenn@Millennium-Project.org
- You can suggest a new way to participate in The Millennium Project. Email suggestion(s) to Jerome.Glenn@Millennium-Project.org