15 Ways You can Participate in The Millennium Project:
- You can add your updates and improvements to the short versions of the 15 Global Challenges at:
- You can add yourself to the public listserv at: http://www.millennium-project.org/millennium/listserv.html
- You can contact the Chair of a Millennium Project in your area of the world.
- You can apply to be an intern with the Millennium Project.
- You can suggest research and joint projects, e.g., if you are doing a futures research project in your area and would like to have global futures input, or you think a global assessment of some future issue that has never been studied before, or you are creating some new future-oriented adventure and see potential synergies with The Millennium Project, email to Jerome.Glenn@millennium-project.org
- You can contact your local universities to explore using the annual State of the Future report
http://www.millennium-project.org/millennium/2010SOF.html in global issues or futures-related courses and Futures Research Methodology Version 3.0 in courses on research methods and futures courses
- Or if you are a teacher or professor, you can integrate these materials in your classes contact Jerome.Glenn@Millennium-Project.org
- You can write articles for the general public using the State of the Future as a source of ideas to help public understanding of the challenges we face around the world. If you do, send us an electronic copy and we will post on our press room:http://www.millennium-project.org/millennium/press.html
- If the Executive Summary of the 2010 State of the Future is not in your language, you can translate it.
- You can subscribe to the Global Futures Intelligence System (GFIS)
- You can apply to become a real-time Reviewer of one or more of the Global Challenges in GFIS. Send your resume or bio to Jerome.Glenn@Millennium-Project.org
- You can volunteer. Let us know what you would like to do.
Email to: Kelley.Glenn@Millennium-Project.org
- You can purchase the 2012 State of the Future at: http://www.millennium-project.org/millennium/2011SOF.html#order and/or Futures Research Methodology version 3.0 at: http://www.millennium-project.org/millennium/FRM-V3.html#order
- You can suggest a new way to participate in The Millennium Project. Email suggestion(s) to Jerome.Glenn@Millennium-Project.org
- You can donate to The Millennium Project – as a non-profit tax exempt organization.