Date of launch: 2001
- Sirkka Heinonen, Professor Emerita
- Toni Ahlqvist, Professor
- Mikko Dufva, Leading specialist
- Juha Kaskinen, Director
- Osmo Kuusi, Adjunct professor
- Sari Söderlund, Coordinator
Objective: The aim of the Helsinki Node (Finland) is to promote foresight, connect foresight community and design foresight projects in order to improve humanity’s prospects for building a better future.
Recent activities: The main task is to create systems for people to think together about futures. Action modes:
- Scientific research
- Development of futures studies and foresight.