Date of launch: 2012
FEN President: Nicolas Balcom Raleigh, President (2023-2025), PhD scholar and co-chair of the UNESCO Chair on Learning for Transformation and Planetary Futures at Finland Futures Research Centre (FFRC).
Objectives: The Foresight Europe Network (FEN) is an open network of individuals who are active in futures and foresight research, education, and practice across Europe. Its objective is to foster connections among its members to enable opportunities for cooperation. Several of the members are also active in the The Millennium Project, serving as nodes for this international and independent foresight-oriented think tank.
Recent activities: Activity report 2023 (download .pdf)
- Annual Meetings
- Website management
- Membership management
- Project planning and partnerships definition
- Lena Tünkers, FEN Vice President
- Epaminondas Christofilopoulos, FEN Past President
- Anna Sacio-Szymańska, FEN Past President
- Cornelia Daheim, Past Vice President, 2017-2018
- Blaž Golob, Past Vice President, 2015-2016
- Ibon Zugasti, Past Vice President, until 2013
- Mara Di Berardo, Communication Officer