Name: Dutch Node
Date of launch: 2016
Institutions hosting the Node: Xponential
- Paul Epping, Xponential
- Linda Hofman, Researcher Future consciousness & senior lecturer Future (Food) Systems
Objectives: As Node of the Millennium Project, we support the global research projects as much as possible, and initiate our own project that supports the Millennium Challenges. We strive to identify a Challenge every two years that we will support in more depth.
Recent activities: At the moment we are trying to
- Connect other foresight organizations. The idea is that together we are stronger and not echoing what other organizations are doing. We have a core group of 4 people who are meeting regularly.
- Encourage foresight thinking on all levels in society and specifically to bring it on the political agenda, with he support of the other organizations.
- Seren Dalkiran
- Jan Ruijgrok
- Yasar Saghai
- Caroline Figueres
- Carine de Meyere
- e-mail: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/paulepping