Date of launch: 2009
Institution hosting the node: University of San Martin de Porres
- Fernando Ortega, MBA and industrial engineer
- Iván Hidalgo, economist
Objective: The main objectives of the Peru Node are to promote the use of foresight at all levels of government, as well as by the Academy, the private sector and civil society, to build a vision of the future of the country, which is possible, inclusive and sustainable.
Recent activities: In order to achieve our objectives, the Peru Node developed multiple activities such as
- giving free foresight courses and workshops
- organizing seminars with national and international speakers
- celebrating the Future Day
- participating in global initiatives, such as Delphi surveys and other international studies.
- Camilo Figueroa, economist.
- Rubén Gómez-Sánchez, engineer
- Enrique Elías, architect
- Mesías Guevara, engineer
- Rómulo Fernández, businessman
- Carlos Hernández, engineer
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org