Date of launch: 1991
The Millennium Project has been coordinated by the Washington, DC office since 1991 to the present:
- 1991 Prefeasibility study under the American Council for the United Nations University
- 1992-1994 Feasibility study under the United Nations University headquarters in Tokyo
- 1995 Feasibility study report under the UNU World Institute for Development Economics in Helsinki
- 1996 formally established under the American Council for the UN University
- 2007 Moved under the World Federation of United Nations Associations
- 2009 Became independent 501 (C)(3) non-profit organization registered in Washington D.C.
Coordinating Office Staff:
- Jerome Glenn, Executive Director
- Elizabeth Florescu, Director of Research
- Mara Di Berardo, Director of Communications
- Theodore Gordon, Senior Fellow
- Asanga Abeyagoonasekera, Senior Fellow
- Łukasz Macander, Web Master
- Wes Boyer, Chief Technology Officer
- Improve thinking about the future and make that thinking available through a variety of media for feedback to accumulate wisdom about the future for better decisions today.
- Coordinate The Millennium Project and its future development
- Manage The Millennium Project’s global futures research studies
- Preparation for the State of the Future 20.0
- Preparations for RTDelphi on Implementing five foresight elements of Our Common Agenda with the Office of the UN Secretary-General.
- Pre-feasibility study for global governance models for the transition from Artificial Narrow to Artificial General intelligence
- Work/Technology 2050: Scenarios and Actions
- Global Developments RTDelphi
- Keynote speeches, articles, on-line training.
- The Washington Office has managed nearly 400 Interns since 1991. It offers both Tele-Internships and Internships in Washington, D.C.
- Website: https://millennium-project.org
- e-mail: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-millennium-project/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MillenniumProj
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Millennium.Project
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_VYU-OmDxOzlYJRUAJBVQg/featured