- Posted by Mara Di Berardo
- On 14 March 2022
- 0 Comments
- foresight, foresight talk, South East European Node, Spain Node, the millennium project, work and technology 2050
In 2021, Blaz Golob, GoForeSight and Chair of the South East European Node of the Millennium Project, launched a video series called “Foresight Talks“, a new platform where we can all talk about evaluating society challenges, technological trends and industry solutions.
Among the many interesting speakers that have already joined the open discussion, we can also find Jerome Glenn, MP CEO, illustrating “The Millennium Project“, and Ibon Zugasti, chair of the Spain Node of the Millennium Project, discussing “The future of work and technology 2050“.
- What are the challenges of foresight and how it developed through 25 years?
- Role of Asia (South Korea and Japan) and how China recognized foresight? How is foresight related to their long term planning?
- What is next on the Millennium project agenda?
- What are connections between work and technology till 2050?
- What is AI and why is the most important foresight project?
- Global integrated strategy 2050.
- Where do we go and where will we be in 2050?
- Global employment scenario 2050.
- What are the key areas of work and which is the most important?
- How does the future of business organisation look like in Mondragon cooperative?
Further videos will be released soon during 2022. Stay in touch and visit https://www.gfs4.eu/en/foresight-talk?kuki=ok for more information.