Nuclear Power in Cities – Mini-Report by the Poland Node
- Posted by Mara Di Berardo
- On 29 November 2022
- 0 Comments
- city, nuclear power, Poland Node, report
In the light of the European Sustainable Development Goals and Geopolitics, should we continue to use and develop low-carbon nuclear energy to enable the transition to a more ‘green’ energy system? Is nuclear power needed to avoid the increasing cost of a net-zero emissions pathway and to reduce the risk of not meeting the target? Is nuclear power necessary to ensure the future stability of the energy system?
4CF The Futures Literacy Company, Poland Node of The Millennium Project, recently issued “Nuclear Power in Cities. SMS or MMR wins?“, a mini report on the current state and future of nuclear energy.
The report includes the following sections:
- Progress in nuclear power;
- Challenges for the nuclear energy sector;
- Trends in nuclear energy;
- Antitrends, i.e. events that may significantly affect the development of the sector;
Download the report here: https://4cf.eu/nuclear-power-in-cities-will-the-smr-or-mmr-win/