Foresight Europe Network member registration/update
- Posted by Mara Di Berardo
- On 12 May 2022
- 0 Comments
The Foresight Europe Network, one of the regional Nodes of the Millennium Project, is open and voluntary. FEN helps Europe’s foresight people know about each other and be known to each other. The goals are quite simple: to convene, to discuss, and to enable members to autonomously launch their own collaborations.
After some months of discussion, the management team, composed by Epaminondas Christophilopoulos, MP Greek Node, Nicolas Balcom Raleigh, Ania Sacio-Szymańska, MP Poland Greek Node, and Mara Di Berardo, MP Italy Node, is launching a new FEN member registration/update process that aims to:
- provide members and potential members a clear process for joining FEN, updating your info, or leaving the network;
- ensure regular updates to our network member list;
- help us keep our public-facing ‘members & competences’ webpage up-to-date;
- give members clear choices about which communications they wish to receive;
- and ensure compliance with EU GDPR regulations.
Please take a moment today to update your membership info: https://feneu.org/members-competences/become-a-fen-member/
Please note that as registrations are received, the Members list that is currently outdated will be updated accordingly: https://feneu.org/members-competences/become-a-fen-member/
Thank you in advance for pitching in to this spring-cleaning task! And, please save the date and watch for an upcoming announcement about our next virtual FEN member meeting 10am-12:30pm (EEST, UTC+3) 15 June 2022.
For more information about FEN, visit https://feneu.org/