- Workshops on Future of Work/Technology 2050 Scnarios
- 2015-16 State of the Future (print and electronic versions)
- Global Futures Collective Intelligence System (GFIS) (collaborative and continuously updated reserach)
- NATO Advanced Research Workshop: Identification of Potential Terrorists and Adversary Planning — Emerging Technologies and New Counter-Terror Strategies, July 25-27, 2016, CSRA, Falls Church, VA, USA
- Lone Wolf Terrorism Prospects and Potential Strategies to Address the Threat
- Futures Dictionary/Encyclopedia (English and Spanish)
- Online course "Azerbaijan Foresight"
- State of the Future Index (both global and national SOFIs)
- Annotated Scenarios Bibliography (continuously updated on GFIS)
- Egypt’s Integrated Synergetic Intelligence System (E-ISIS)
- Special studies
The Millennium Project is a US 501(C)(3) non-profit organization; hence, for US taxpayers, the donation is tax-deductable.
Please enter your donation amount and click "Donate Now"
(After entering the amount and click "Donate Now", you will be redirected to 2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA), a payment processing services provider.)
The Millennium Project connects futurists around the world to improve global foresight. It was founded in 1996 after a three-year feasibility study with the United Nations University, Smithsonian Institution, Futures Group International, and the American Council for the UNU. It is now an independent non-profit global participatory futures research think tank of futurists, scholars, business planners, and policy makers who work for international organizations, governments, corporations, NGOs, and universities. The Millennium Project manages a coherent and cumulative process that collects and assesses judgments from over 3,500 people since the beginning of the project, selected by its 56 Nodes around the world. The work is distilled in the annual "State of the Future", "Futures Research Methodology" series, special studies, and integrated into its Global Futures Intelligence System.